Pedestrian Railings – 6ft Pedestrian Handrail
Handrailings For Pedestrian Walkways
Keeping personnel safe and reducing lost-time accidents in your facility is a primary concern. In high-traffic areas, a strip of yellow tape along the floor simply won’t do. The ideal solution is ValueRail™ Pedestrian Handrail – designed specifically to separate work zones, control traffic flow, and clearly define walkways around equipment, machinery, material staging areas, in-plant offices, doorways, and many other ground-level applications.
ValueRail™ Pedestrian Handrails are available from stock in 6 ft sections and include a unique baseplate design that ensures installation flexibility. Each railing section mounts straight to the surface using four 3/8″ anchors (not included) and can be easily positioned to provide close corners and railing intersections to meet your facility requirements.
*ValueRail™ Pedestrian Handrails have been designed specifically for ground level installation and are not for use at elevated floor edges, rooftops, platforms, loading docks, or mezzanines.
- 6 ft section (72″ long), 42″ high with two rail design. Intermediate rail at 21″
- Unique baseplate design allows for close corners and intersections
- Durable, 2-part polyurethane coating
- Painted “safety yellow” for high visibility
- Hardware Requirements: (4) 3/8″ anchors per railing (not included)
- Easy to install surface mounted railing – for ground level applications only