Helps Reduce Workplace Accidents
ValueRail™ safety guard rail can provide the protection you need for your most important asset – people. When properly installed, ValueRail can help reduce workplace accidents, downtime, cut workmans’ compensation claims, lower insurance costs, and keep that OSHA Inspector smiling. Typical applications for accident avoidance include:
- Protection of work areas
- Pedestrian walkways
- Fork truck and vehicle traffic lanes
- In-plant offices
- Doorways and stairs
- Loading dock ledges
- Other personnel hazard areas
The statistics related to forklift safety are a wake-up call for the immediate installation of guard rail, so that your employees don’t become one.
- In the U.S., 1 of 6 workplace fatalities are forklift related
- There are 110,000 major forklift accidents every year
- Approx. 42% are in manufacturing
- Costing businesses ($135,000,000)
- Approx. 80% of forklift accidents involve a pedestrian
- According to OSHA, 70% of forklift accidents could have been avoided
Installing safety guard rail is one solution that can reduce these numbers, and your facility may be a good place to start.
Contact ValueRail today for Safety You Can Afford.